Monday, February 3, 2014

More surprises

Early morning I was checking my email and received a note from one of our Tennis friends from Vero Beach.  He informed me that a group at our club was going to organize a fund-raiser on our behalf next week.  He showed me the announcement for the event and explained how everyone was going to pitch in to have an afternoon of tennis, food, and raffles.  Joanne and I were totally blown away.  The amazing outpouring of love and offers to help have been so reassuring for us but we haven't been able to really take advantage of the offers directly.  Now that we're settling into this new mode of life, we did start to brain storm a few items to take a small load off Joanne at home.  Things like a pre-made meals, home cleaning service and lawn service are great luxuries to ease time pressure at home.  Such an amazing gesture. Thank you in advance to everyone who is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment